Xoth.Net Publishing produces fantasy adventure modules which are set in the World of Xoth. The books are usable in any sword and sorcery setting and easily adapted to any fantasy roleplaying game ruleset or edition.
Get the Books
Click on each book below for more information:
- XP1: The Spider-God's Bride and Other Tales of Sword and Sorcery: A critically acclaimed collection of ten blood-red sword and sorcery adventures, inspired by the pulp era tales of Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith. [D&D 3.5]
- XP2: Song of the Beast-Gods: A fully detailed sword and sorcery adventure set in the deserts of Yar-Ammon. A mix of wilderness travel, palace intrigue, and delving into forbidden underground vaults -- a chance for every character class to shine! [Pathfinder]
- XP3: The Citadel beyond the North Wind: As a regional sandbox, the module details the never-before-seen northern lands and races of the World of Xoth. [Pathfinder]
- XP4: Land of the Silver Lotus: Narcotic plants, hostile pygmies, giant slugs, and ancient evils -- face them all in this mini-campaign! [Pathfinder]
- XP5: The Trials of Ngura: Participate in the ritual ordeals of the nomadic Shoma tribes, or steal the golden treasures of the Bull-God. [D&D 5E]
- XP6: Throne of Gondira: Discover the lost city of Gondira, built by the sons of giants, with a palace of white marble and gates of beaten gold, now hidden by the jungle and haunted by white apes who walk upright like men. [D&D 5E]
Each page above contains a link to buy the PDF version of the book via PayPal. All books are also available as print-on-demand via Lulu.
- The Player's Guide to the World of Xoth is a 60-page PDF that contains chapters on the Races, Cultures, Classes, Swords, Sorcery, Cults, Lands, and Legends of Xoth; in short, everything you need to roll up a character and start playing in the World of Xoth! The book is packed with all-new, all-original artwork especially commissioned for this book, including illustrations of each and every race of Xoth. Grab your FREE copy of the Player's Guide to the World of Xoth today! [Pathfinder]
- The Player's Guide to the World of Xoth for 5E is now available in a draft playtest version. Feedback is welcome! [D&D 5E]
- High-Resolution Map of the World of Xoth
Freebies (for Game Masters only)
The following freebies are sourcebooks and adventures intended for Game Masters; do not download these files if you intend to be a player in a World of Xoth campaign.
All material below was contributed by Paul Kirk. It's great stuff, enjoy!
- The City of Dipur, a 60-page sourcebook written by Paul Kirk. Dipur is a city of the Empire of Khazistan, lying 50 miles southwest of the Kharjah Pass. It is a garrison city, as well as a stopping off point for the many caravans travelling to, or from, Susrah and lands beyond. For this reason, it is often referred to as "The Gateway to the East" by the Khazistanis. In addition to a detailed look at the city's history, this book contains dozens of locations, NPCs and adventure seeds, as well as maps. [Legend]
- The Shadow of the Ragged King, a 40-page adventure written by Paul Kirk. The player characters find themselves in mortal danger on the road between Zul Bazzir and Dipur as the shadow of the Ragged King falls once more across the land! The adventure is written using the Legend rules, but also includes a Savage Worlds conversion document, as well as maps. [Legend]
- The Children of Nwanga Zhaal, a 26-page adventure written by Paul Kirk. The characters have departed the port of Ghazor, bound for the unknown jungle lands that lie beyond the Hills of the Dead and the dismal swamplands of the Cannibal Coast, determined to explore these uncharted jungle coasts and exploit its riches! The adventure is written using the Legend rules, and includes a separate map booklet. [Legend]
- The Scions of Adartu, a 26-page adventure written by Paul Kirk. The player characters get caught up in the intrigues of a clandestine group known as the "Scions of Adartu". The adventure is written using the Legend rules, and includes a separate map booklet. [Legend]
Blog and Forums
Conversions to Other Game Systems